Tate's on-line continuing education courses are hosted by AEC Daily at http://www.aecdaily.com/sponsor/tate.
Underfloor Air Distribution Systems: Best Practices and Lessons Learned also helps the participant to understand the concept and benefits of underfloor air distribution. However, this presentation focuses on the importance of air leakage, different types of air leakage and its causes, proper sealing techniques and locations in a UFAD system, and the role each professional plays in the proper design and construction of an UFAD system.
Through AEC Daily, Tate’s UFSD course has been approved for continuing education credits to members of the following associations and organizations.
- AIA (The American Institute of Architects)
- CSI (Construction Specifications Institute)
- HSW (Health, Safety and Welfare)
- AIBD (American Institute of Building Design)
- BOMI (Building Owners & Managers Institute)
- IDCEC (Interior Design Continuing Education Council)
- AAA (The Alberta Association of Architects)
- AIBC (Architectural Institute of British Columbia)
- ASLA (American Society of Landscape Architects)
We are happy to be able to offer this free service to such a wide range of individuals.
Continuing Education Articles:
Technologies for Energy Efficiency
Professionals have many choices for the delivery of energy-efficient solutions to their clients, from harnessing the sun for solar hot water, to providing underfloor air delivery and using energy-efficient windows.
MEP Technologies for Eco-Effective Buildings (Registration Required)
In this course you will learn about the fundamentals of MEP systems and technologies for sustainable building, including those using underfloor air distribution.