Tate Access Floors is proud to be business partners with several companies who share our vision of a high performance, flexible and cost-effective system utilizing raised access floor, underfloor air distribution, power, voice and data cabling, and one to one carpet solutions. Please click on their logos below to visit their websites.
Tate Access Floors believes strongly in a green, sustainable design, flexible building solutions, energy efficiency, and clean indoor air quality. Listed below are industry leaders who share this same vision. Please click on the organization names to visit their websites.
*Signifies Tate's membership in the organization.
- 7x24 Exchange 7x24 Exchange is the leading knowledge exchange for those who design, build, operate and maintain mission-critical enterprise information infrastructures, 7x24 Exchange's goal is to improve end-to-end reliability by promoting dialogue among these groups.*
- USGBC The nation's foremost coalition of leaders across the building industry working to promote buildings that are environmentally responsible, profitable and healthy places to live and work.*
- NAIOP A national association that represents the interests of developers and owners of industrial, office and related commercial real estate throughout North America.*
- IFMA The International Facility Management Association is the premier professional association for facilities management.*
- CISCA An international trade association founded in 1950 for the advancement of the interior commercial construction industry.*
- CEFPI The Council is a professional organization whose sole mission is improving the places where children learn.*
- CBE Provides timely, unbiased information on promising new building technologies and design techniques.
- BOMA is a primary source of information on office building development, leasing, building operating costs, energy consumption patterns, local and national building codes, legislation, occupancy statistics and technological developments.*
- AIA Through a culture of innovation, The American Institute of Architects empowers its members and inspires creation of a better built environment.*
- APPA Dedicated to the maintenance, protection and promotion of quality educational facilities.
- Carnegie Mellon Green Design Institute is a major inter-disciplinary research effort to make an impact on environmental quality through green design.
- CSI Continuously improves the process of non-residential building design and construction.
- Gensler The goal of this architectural firm is to harness design's ability to empower people and transform organizations.
- Greener Facilities features in-depth industry information for the facilities professional.
- GSA GSA's mission is to "help federal agencies better serve the public by offering, at best value, superior workplaces, expert solutions, acquisition services and management policies.
- Hines In more than 90 cities on four continents, Hines leads the industry in innovative development, investment and management.
- HOK A world leader in innovation for the built environment through knowledge and expertise in design and services.
- Arcat Find building products, specs, and cad details easily and free.
- CaGBC The Canada Green Building Council is a not-for-profit, national organization that has been working since 2002 to advance green building and sustainable community development practices in Canada.*
- Green Earth Office Supply Green Earth Office Supply is a company which sells the widest range of environmentally friendly office, school and food service supplies available.
- Whole Building Design Guide The goal of 'Whole Building' Design is to create a successful high-performance building. To achieve that goal, we must apply the integrated design approach and the integrated team approach to the project during the planning and programming phases.
- AFCOM The leading association of data center and facilities management professionals with a dynamic community providing a forum for discussion, learning and problem-solving.
- Uptime An independent division of The 451 Group, providing education, publications, consulting, certifications, conferences and seminars, independent research, and thought leadership for the enterprise data center industry and for data center professionals.
- McGraw Hill Sweets Connects people, projects, and products across the design and construction industry, serving owners, architects, engineers, general contractors, subcontractors, building product manufacturers, suppliers, dealers, distributors, and adjacent markets.