Granular Airflow Control for Constant IT Load.
The Multi-Zone Opposed Blade Damper allows for delivery of air only to where load is present, and confining airflow to where there is none. The reduction in airflow volume as a result of closing off airflow to unused sections of racks reduces energy expenditure at the CRAC unit level.
Installed in conjunction with a DirectAire panel, it enables individuals responsible for the physical infratructure to deliver air where the IT user has servers and equipment installed, but restrict airflow delivery into zones where no blanking panels and no equipment is installed. Divided into three zones, (top, middle and bottom) each zone of the manual damper can be adjusted from the surface without removing the DirectAire panel for fast accurate balancing to the fixed IT loads.
Multi-Zone Opposed Blade Damper Key Performance Characteristics
- Provides more airflow at 100% than comparable slide dampers
- Easily adjustable from above without panel removal when used with DirectAire
- Drop in design allows for easy retrofits, installation or removal on any Tate airflow panel designed for 24" steel bolted stringer systems
- For use with full or partial loaded racks
- Multi-zone dampers are for use with DirectAire only
Bottom 14U Zone Open
Middle 14U Zone Open
Top 14U Zone Open